Search This Blog

Saturday 23 February 2013

T + 3. That'll do pig

22/02/2013


Hb: 9.4     (+)
Wbc: 1.57 (-)
Npl: 1.41  (-)
Pl: 32       (-)

Weight: 79.9kg

Well it's been another full on day here at the sausage factory. As you can see from the readings above Haemoglobin is up which I attribute to the 4 units of blood I've had recently. Before the chemo, 4 units would have been enough to push me up to around the 10.8 count which for me is almost levitation point.

The other readings are predictably starting the downward curve that marks the demise of Bone Marrow v1.0.   Bone Marrow v2.0 has currently finished downloading, now unpacking, unzipping and establishing loading parameters - estimated time left to load......fuck knows - just hope I'm not running on Windows Vista. I've added another measurable (weight) to the list up top simply because it's recorded every day and may provide some insight into the loss of appetite and weight loss that I've been told to expect in the coming weeks.

Breakfast! I have about 3 lots of these per day.

It's a slightly detached, weird feeling to be hearing about plummeting temperatures across the country and to see occasional snow flurries whilst being kept at a constant 19 degrees a bit like 21 day aged steak at Sainsbury's - and not having set a foot outside for more than 2 weeks. Not that I'm too upset about it, now if it was later in the year and I was missing out on the 3 days of English Summer - well then you would hear some serious bitchin' guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment